Nora Wall & Company, Inc. sites, www.norawallandcompany.com, and other sites owned or operated by Nora Wall & Company on which this notice appears or is linked ("Site" or “Sites”) are owned, operated, and maintained by Nora Wall & Company, Inc. ("Nora Wall & Company").
This Site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). As such, Nora Wall & Company will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DMCA.
If you believe that your work was copied or posted on our Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our designated agent at the email address below:
1 Chisholm Trail, Ste. 450
Round Rock, TX 78681
nora [at] norawall.com
Your notification must include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim to have been infringed. If you are not the owner of the copyrighted work, you must also include your electronic or digital signature as a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Website;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Nora Wall & Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 5 above:
- Nora Wall & Company shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- Nora Wall & Company shall forward the written notification to such alleged infringer ("Subscriber");
- Nora Wall & Company shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.